Thursday, June 4, 2009

kinda weird? kinda shocked? kinda hopeful?

today is my first internship day....
it was an accident actually, why? mhmmm, let me keep it as my dirty little secret hahhhaaa- gayyyaaaaahhh!

first thing first,
i should start mine at last monday, but i didn't get any information from the company neither my department in college... wew!! really made me shocked yesterday...

TODAY?
more and more shocking thing hahha-
i got the pentium 3 computer in my desk.. hihi- it made me spend many times to do the assignments given...
wew!!

and it last until 5pm when i had to leave the office..

huahhhhaaaahhhhhh!

pusiiiiinnngggggg....

actually, there's one more thing that made me puuuussssssssiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg...
but i won't tell you this time....
let me tell you later....

cheriooosss,

rainbow!

2 comments:

  1. haha...at least not 8-4 in the campus riss.. yang kalo ga ada kerjaan jadi menyampahh2 ga jelass..
    eh foto dong kantor lo kayak apa riss.. hhe, pengen liatt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lah, gw baru baca ni comment.. aaah, mendingan nyampah di kampus kali hihiii-

    boleh2, nnti ya kapan2...

    ReplyDelete