Monday, May 25, 2009

S.T.U.D.Y dude!

yihhaaaaa!
final exams is coming!

heyho, actually I already faced my two subjects exam this day: auditing 2 and international taxation hahha- (two in one day, gals)

tonight, i'm going to face my next exam called industrial economic, hihi-
i'm scared because it's not really my subject area, i'm in accounting and the subject is from economics department.. hihooooo!

curve is all over my world this night.... numbers (as always)...and also theory about industry and market, company and competition, oligopoly, monopoly or perfect competition..... yaikkkkssss! i'm on FIRE! FIRE means terbakar bukan bersemangat (half actually)

wish me LUCK for my exams, dude!
begadang akan...








now, i think that: why i'm writing this right now, when i supposed to study my stuffs?

has a clue? tell me soon!

hihi *geeks, i'm kinda weird because of this?!


No comments:

Post a Comment